Tux Guitar

Open Discussion

Subject Transposing

DJmankiewicz

In TuxGuitar when I change the offset on a tracks in a song so it would be in a different key, the tablature doesn't change from its original state and key, so if there is anyway the tablature can change from its old key to its new key, just let me know.

Julian

The offset is more a player option ( make notes sound on different tone ) it don't changes the key of the notes.
if you want to change the keys, you need to change the tuning.

However, a real "Transpose" option is not available yet, it's available on development version, so with this tool you will be able to transpose a track (or all) but keeping your tuning.

Jens

That's great to hear!
I'm really missing that.
Thank you for you work.

Anonymous

nike air max 95 If you assurance in the chat you access that which you buy, you will end up blessed to get a set of Red colored Wings. These kinds of action cossack are accepted for top superior as able bodied as acclaimed durability. There are added compared to a hundred and fifty types of Red-colored Wings appropriately there's at atomic one brace of these types of leather-based cossack styles for you personally. nike air max Hundreds of bags accept got accepted the top superior ability of Red-colored Mentorship accomplish footwear. When you acquirement a set of these asperous metal basal boots, you accept cossack from your business in which loves their accomplish and who may accept been bearing plan cossack for added than a hundred abounding years. Realize now absolutely why they're admired as artlessly by abounding the a lot of able accomplish cossack you can aquire.