Tux Guitar

Open Discussion

Subject new release

josh

when will be a new release done?

Julian

We don't manage dates of releases, because it depends on free time to work on the project.
however next release is allmost ready.. so i think it may take about 1 month ( to send mails to all translators and get their replies )

Albert

hi Julian. it seems that 3 months are past and there's no info about new tuxguitar. maybe i could help somehow on finding bugs in new version or help to translate? i can make polish translation, maybe try with spanish or russian eventually :) i just can't wait no more to have it done! :D

Julian

Albert, the release is ready.
i sent mail to all translators, and i'm waiting for some of them to start packaging it.

MyStrat

Fantastic...thid progam is great and can't wait for the new version...thanks!

Andy

Just to whet our appetite, can you comment on what some of the new/updated features will be in the new release?

Julian

Some of the important features, well it depends on the kind of users, and OS :)...

there will be the option to loop a section of the song instead the whole song.
some edition features such as transpose notes (also the option after change the tuning), move beats right/left in the whole song, add/clean/paste multiple measures..
some new plugins... Jack (audio connection kit) that allows users to open output ports, and/or use the Jack Sequencer to sync tuxguitar with the jack transport.
the community plugin, that try to integrate the application with the community web site, allowing users to open/upload remote files.
for macosx leopard users, new cocoa-integration and audiounit plugins.
Some better features in fluidsynth and lilypond plugins

Well, and a lot of bug fixeds, or internal changes.. that i don't want to list one by one :)..

nicolas [at] vizille.net

Do you want some help for french translation ?

Is there any svn or csv where I can get a "draft" of this new version?

Anonymous

->>> there will be the option to loop a section of the song instead the whole song.

MAN, YOU ROCKS!!!!

This is THE feature I've been waiting for sooooo long.
Guitar Pro is definitely DEAD.

(I mailed you about that, a long time ago. I was giving you money for that... You never answered. Now tuxguitar becomes really important to me. But this lacking feature was the dark point. I even placed a Bid Request on rent-a-coder, a little time ago, to code it... Hopefully, coders are less hurry to work on java than php; so I still have some money... for you...)

Julian

Well, with this software i'm receibing a lot of mails by day.. sometimes i can't answer all ( and some times i can't read them ). During the week i have to work and sometimes i'm very full time ( as some times i'm very free :) ), then at the weekend, i find that i have more than 500 mails to answer.. and i have to choice beetween spend all weekend reading/answering mails, or use this free time to work in the application..

MyStrat

You know your priorities for this new version, so answering emails is not the priority, after the release then those things will be considerations for the next release.

Hope the new version is close...I LOVE this program, thanks a lot for ALL your hard work.

TuxLover

How close is close??

Julian

I think this week end i'll have some free time to create and upload all release packages.

Anonymous

Just asking, when will 1.3 be released?

gee

yes, very important question, I'm eagerly awaiting 1.3 too. And which is far more important: which new features will be included in 1.3? As far as I recognized, there are no remarkable bugs in 1.2, but some features definetly missing. I hope so much that 1.3 will allow me to finally delete GP4!

fLuXx

He's not responding on this topic for a while. Perhaps he's currently too busy to be working on a new version.

Julian

Allways same question, and allways same answer :)

@We don't manage dates of releases, because it depends on free time to work on the project.

Anonymous

LF-The coast clothing is well-known brands, and also the world's most famous genuine ugg boots brand. Sold in the UK market is the United States, coast dresses uk, and are made in China. All sheep wool of fine workmanship, even in summer wear coast dresses will not feel hot. Sand and chestnut color is the most popular color, mid-counter sale of stock. There is also a concept; "Ugg boots uk" Australia produced it? coast dress most of the models are made ??in China, a small number of Coast Halter Dresses manufactured in New Zealand. But one thing to note: the United States ugg boots Useful.

Barbour Kids Jackets

ZY-The quilted jackets barbour tough to choose in between ugg snow boots and Just UGG Women's short boots. barbour quilted jackets They are extremely comparable in construction and physical appearance but there are two barbour jacket I have determined among the two brand names of UGG Men's boots and barbour jackets for ladies.UGG Kid's boots look to have a thicker lining inside the barbour jackets than their counterpart so possibly will be a bit.They are also about womens barbour duffle more affordable generally .

Anonymous

How many beats would you say you justbeats make in a week? I have on and off

weeks. beats by lady gaga Some weeks I’m making beats, some weeks I’m mixing.

But if [beats are] what I’m doing for that week I’ll usually do like two or three ideas in a night. So probably like fifteen or twenty if I’m really working but not all of

those would get finished that week. I don’t know how to explain it. I don’t just make a beat and finish it right there. Ever. Unless I’m working with an artist and I’m

making the beat for monster beats dr dre them right there. If it’s my own shit I’ll just kinda cook up a whole bunch of ideas, let them sit and then intermittently go back to one here and one

there and refine them.Yeah, beats by dre black vs white your stuff tends to be

pretty dynamic and layered. Yeah especially the soundbeds underneath the drums. They’re real manipulated and treated. I never take a sample and just leave it how it is.What

drives you to go that extra mile? For me it’s what I hear beats by dre tour white when I hear a sample or even when I play a little purple beats by dr dre headphones melody on the piano. If I’m sitting at the keyboard I’ll let the

tape run [while] I just sit and play a whole bunch of different shit. Then when I hear it, I’ll hear the whole beat, with the sample too [in my head]. I’ll know where I want

to take it. So it takes a while to get it from where I hear it in my head to where it is on the record. It takes a lot of manipulation. Headphones like Beats pride themselves on

their noise cancelling technology. Really, it's a simple way to add a small feature and $75 to the price. You really don't need any fancy battery-powered noise-cancelling device

with the ATH-M50s over your ears. People may be talking around you, or to you, but the only voice you'll hear is the iconic Robert Plant' (if you're into Led Zeppelin that is).

weining

Why do Goyard tote bags we go goyard bags to these goyard tote for sale lengths goyard tote replica for you? Simple. goyard handbags Over goyards the goyard tote replica past 15 goyard tote bags buy years we’goyard tote bags for sale ve seen goyard tote bags st louis changes goyard tote bags barneys in this goyard tote bags price industry goyard st louis tote replica that would goyard bags replica knock goyard bag online your goyard tote bags white socks goyard pairs off – both sac goyard good goyard barneys and bad. In goyard price our goyard online business, we goyard need to goyard tote be on goyard handbags online top of goyard bags online every goyard.com change Christian Louboutin replica out Fake christian Louboutin there to Faux Chrisitan Louboutin ensure Christian Louboutin replica boots our Replica christian Louboutin customers red bottom shoes are well Christian louboutin imitation taken knock off christian louboutin bootscare of christian louboutin replica handbags and christian louboutin boots 2011completely louboutin shoes satisfied. christian louboutin sale shoes That’s christian louboutin for less our shoes christian louboutin promise christian louboutin on sale to you – buy christian louboutin complete christian louboutin shoes cheap satisfaction christian louboutin discount shoes or your christian louboutin daffodile money back christian louboutin replica daffodile when you Designer handbagsbuy replica Replica Handbags watches.And Louis Vuitton replica for over Replica Bags 20 years Replica bags uk we’ve pioneered designer handbags purses unbelievable designer handbags for cheap advances in designer wholesale handbags an industry designer handbags discount that’s been designer handbags for sale tainted by designer handbag sale the phrase top designer handbags fake watches.Why best designer handbags do we say designer handbag online tainted? Because designer leather handbag the term fake designer bags for less almost always discount designer handbags outlet mean “junk.” And designer handbags discounted we never accept junk here.Rolex is a world famous Watch company, but not every one has got the money to buy Rolex watch, so for them there is the option of Rolex Watch Replicas. For buying Rolex Watch Replicas it is necessary to go to a good and reputed shop as they can offer such Rolex Watch Replicas that are quality wise sound.

Sac Gucci

Quand nous Sac Gucci aimons shopping sur leur magnifique ! Shopping Gucci Femme Festival mars femmes gracieux paiement recommandé. Sac Gucci Pas Cher Femme est de bonne volonté suggèrent. Maintenant, le sac est chaud vente en ce moment. Gucci Hemme Et vous pouvez en choisir un pour elle. Sacs Gucci a beaucoup vous inattendue surprenez wait for you. Gucci Pas Cher plus mieux avec nous-mêmes, nous Gucci Sac Hobo peut avoir une vie plus heureuse.

sdf

You would have hear of the Coach Outlet Store Online ,they are website store ,many people like to buy the Coach Purses from the Coach Outlet Website,they supply the Unbeatable prices and nice coupon. Many people in USA and Canada buy the cheap coach items for their friend's birthday via Online Store.