Tux Guitar

Open Discussion

Subject TuxGuitar as a VST Instrument

Senti

Hi,
First of all I'd like to say that you guys made a really great software and I can't wait for next versions with new features.
Talking about features - have you ever thought about TuxGuitar as of VST instrument?
I have two ideas:
- TG as a tab player, that you can simply insert into vst slot. It would be very usefull while home recording (as a "sketchbook" or simple backing track).
- TG as a MIDI device - it would be really great to plug it into DAW and simply load your tabs, connect tracks to other VSTi's as midi input. Great thing for home users (maybe even for professional studios? :))

I know that these are quite exotic ideas, but maybe you will like it. Im pretty shure that they could be very usefull for many guitar players.
Besides - correct me if I'm wrong - commercial tab editors don't have that kind of functionality ;)

Best regards

Julian

You can't use tuxguitar as VSTi.. just because tuxguitar don't produces audio.

a VST or VSTi (like LADSPA , LV2 , etc ) produces shared audio data..
it's like:
Host -> data -> VST 1 -> data -> VST 2 -> data -> Host -> Speakers.

so each VST plugin receibe input data, and generate an output data. ( function named "processReplacing" )

tuxguitar can't do that, since it don't process audio..
it just connect to an existent MIDI synthesizer, and is the synthesizer who produces the audio.

What you can do is to connect tuxguitar with a VSTi as MIDI Port.. but not use tuxguitar as a VSTi.

pedro

en realidad seria de gran ayuda que tux guitar fuera un vsti por que se podria utilizar mas facil mente los vst y tentriamos sonidos mucho mas reales de lo nque esperaramos

Anonymous

First, I Articulated my concerns monster turbine pro copper on the Metro. The most acutemonster beats solo problem, window management lobotomising touch screen devices, tablets, and other relatively small, there may be monster beats toura sense of time with larger screens and mouse and keyboard that doesn't make sense on a regular units. You need to get the job done and the Metro, ? can't. Of course, there is an old computer, but there are no monster justbeats old words suggesting future.

cheap louboutins

A budget cheap louboutins are extremely flattering and typically chic look. If you want to attend some cheap louboutins sale purchase party, the most recent fashional louboutin pumps online could make you perfect in almost any occasion. You can be a stylish discount christian louboutin shoes person and attract other people attentions, as lengthy while you put on the louboutin shoes store.

lebron shoes 2012

Now, allow me to share the most popular lebron shoes 2012 along with you. You can't hesitate to savor yourself such stylish lebron 9 footwear. With unique design, this lebron 9 shoes footwear can certainly catch people attention. Possibly you've possessed many pairs of both stylish lebron shoes 9 and comfy footwear.But not one of them compares with kobe shoes 2012.

Anonymous

Do you have any memories of being beats by dre studio around stars of that level?

I can just remember, lady gaga heartbeats for instance, going to dinner at Jones

Beach cheap beats by dre Theater and sitting in the dressing room with Tina Turner and just cooling out, being a little kid. I remember sitting with the Beach Boys at the side of the stage when

they were on tour and Carlos Santana playing on stage. All these different artists that were very successful but at the beats by dre black vs white same time very tangible. I’m not one to ever be star stuck or anything like that because it was

never really a big thing. That was just regular shit.I saw a French Montana interview where he said your dad managed the Beatles. [Laughs] That’s an exaggeration! He didn’t.

But he managed a bunch of different bands, probably one of the more successful ones would be Sugar Ray, he managed them at their height and he still manages [lead singer] Mark

McGrath. He’s really worked more on the production side of things with everybody, in terms of producing live shows.I mean, purple beats by dr dre

headphones
I grew up in Brooklyn so that was the music that was around me. I was real into Wu-Tang but then I was also into West Coast rap—Snoop and Dre

and Ice Cube and Ice-T. Those four I listened to heavy when I was a kid. I remember my father got me an Ice-T tape and I would just ride out. My mom really wasn’t beats by dr dre tour white into it, my

mom felt like it was misogynistic and I was too young to listen to all of this. You know, as good moms usually do. But I was on it once I heard it. That type of rap is very

melodic, there’s a lot of musicality to it. I think I was just drawn to because I related that to a lot of the music that I had already heard.

barbour mens jacket

The Barbour jackets is a top brand from UK. But now the high quality barbour quilted jacket was more popular in the worldwide . You can use the barbour jacket keep warm, windproof so on.Charming barbour coat make your life easy.Welcome to http://www.barbourjacketshop.com , there are many style of barbour ladies jacket, barbour mens jacket and barbour kids jacket you can choose.The charming style and better price barbour jacket must be can help you.

cheap jordan shoes

As shortly when you positioned on branded shoe, it enhances your character and helps cheap jordan shoes make you much more self-confident at just about every occasion. It also provides a fabulous impression greater than other people. Therefore, everyone very first prefers to purchase branded air max jordans shoes. However, the branded and superb fabulous shoes like Adidas sneakers, Adio Shoes, Circa Shoes, Nike sense of balance Sneakers, Converse All Star Shoes, Reebok Sneakers, tanglainn Jordan Shoes, retro jordans for sale and Timberland shoes etc. unquestionably have pretty gorgeous start looking and give extended lasting service. Since, the commencing expenditures of those branded shoes are pretty high, therefore,it utilized air jordan 11 for cheap to turn into only desire using the method income people, but many thanks to on the net sneakers shoes stores who have not merely decreased the expenditures by cheap jordan 13 for sale providing bumper discounts time-to-time but moreover made on the net buying pretty simple.

Vibram Five Fingers Australia

Discover the joy of walking barefoot with the unique Vibram Five Fingers Australia brand of Vibram Five Fingers footwear. With a strong grip and excellent protection these unique footwear are a revolutionary Cheap Vibram Five Fingers way to make your presence felt. Vibram Five Fingers is not about making a fashion statement. It is more Vibram Five Fingers Melbourne about the tanglainn feeling and sensation of comfort, utility and feel. Because of it's out of the ordinary design the Vibram Five Fingers For Sale initial reaction to these footwear are one of a surprise. This footwear is shaped like your foot and has Cheap Vibram Five Fingers Kso Trek well defined finger tips or toes. To be honest you have to see it to believe it.Wearing this footwear Five Fingers Bikila On Sale will help you to liberate yourself and walk in a more natural way. It helps you to get a Discount Five Fingers Bikila LS better balance and agility and as well as improve your posture.

sdf

You would have hear of the Coach Outlet Store Online ,they are website store ,many people like to buy the Coach Purses from the Coach Outlet Website,they supply the Unbeatable prices and nice coupon. Many people in USA and Canada buy the cheap coach items for their friend's birthday via Online Store.