Tux Guitar

Open Discussion

Subject Copying a track from one tux project to another???

Andy281092

How can i get a guitar track from one project and copy it into another tux project?

Erix

Funny enough, I just did that few minutes ago:

You first open the source project, select your track, right-click on it, select Measure, then Copy (ctrl + c), then deselect all tracks, then select the range of measures you want to copy (even all measures if you want) and then click OK.

Open the target project, select or create the track, right-click on it, select Measure and then Paste.

Hope this helps.

Bye, Erix.

Danjo

How do you deselect all tracks? No matter what I do I always have one track selected, and its not letting me paste in another project.

Ben

No, just uncheck "Copy all tracks" or "all tracks" depending on how recent your version is and you'll only copy that one track, then.

Anonymous

I submitted a patch here that should eventually enable copy and pasting between two separate TuxGuitar windows. Currently you must copy, open the other file and paste.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3065670&group_id=155855&atid=797448

SCiM

I think what Erix meant was that you copy in one window, open the target in the same window (ctrl + o) and then paste into the target. You never leave the original window that you opened and copied from.

sdf

I am running a Burberry Outlet website, i promise all of our products are real ones, and i can deliver the order to any country .The Discount Burberry Handbags is our main product ,and the Burberry Scarf is hot sale now, anyone come to buy something will get a nice coupon for the first order.