Tux Guitar

Open Discussion

Subject How can I do the next ? The message file finished

Tim Lo

Hi,

I have used the tuxguitar 1.2 to update the messages_zh_TW.properties.

I fixed the orders by the messages.properties, and tranlated new items that older one which was not covered and deleted the items was not appeard in the current version .

What can I do for the next ? any help? thanks!!

Best regards,

Tim

Anonymous

Louis Vuitton kabelky louis vuitton speedy(alebo kabelke) je vedúcou kabelka louis vuitton neverfull medzinárodné zna?ky.Pri poh?ade na tieto tašky, môžete nájs? rýchle Louis Vuitton kabelky, jedna z najpopulárnejších.Predstavtelouis vuitton alma si na okamih, ako dobre by pocit, by? schopný nakoniec dovoli? autentické Louis Vuitton bags.a louis Vuitton kabelky je jedným z najpopulárnejších kabelky vo svete.Po otvorení prvý obchod franšízových stala dokonca lepšie známa medzi zákazníkmi.Uistite sa, že ak si zakúpite pôvodného Louis kabelka, ktoré ste šla cez všetky odporú?ania s cie?om objavi?, ak je to vlastnelouis vuitton artsy je naozaj originálu.

cheap true religion jeans

This cheap true religion jeans will be deeply impressed by the fresh colorways with fashionable elements. true religion jeans cheap stitching in golden accent surrounded the seam and waist of the pant that not only ensured the fine quality while at the same time proved the precise workmanship of true religion jeans .welcome to our true religion jeans outlet.here you can buy cheap true religion.

Anonymous

For stopping your self obtaining scammed by fake entrepreneurs and counterfeit Gucci over the counter handbags, youd much better go to the market and surf it.cheap handbags Purchase handbags from the official branches with the business if theres not any situated inside your state or area.cheap designer handbags Purchase on-line via your web; you might be possessing Paypal account or credit card, use virtual payment choice and buy handbags through the official web site directly.
When deciding to shop for a suitable Nike Free TR Fit Shoes for the runner needs to know the kind of foot outline they have as this will dictate how they run.nike free When they visit a running shop the representatives will be able to guide them to find the right pair for them.nike free australia Then they also need to take into consideration the surface they intend to run on; people who run on the road discover that there is no leeway and they need a shoe that will be strong enough to protect their knees and other part from the tough impact of the road.