Tux Guitar

Open Discussion

Subject Is it legal to upload transcribed tabs?

random_dude

I have been recently transcribing songs to get my ear in shape, and i was wondering can i upload them somewhere for other people to download if they want to learn those songs.

zoki031

Well... I did some research on this issue, and if I got it right, basically, as long as you or anyone else is NOT making ANY KIND of profit from it, it's fine to post your tabs anywhere.

hi

hellow i bought this software for christmas and i think it is neet but it is too easy to play.
i am trying to learn to play by ear and by auctual note so say there is a cure song.
insted of 2 4 i want to play the auctual note can the software tell me if it is a c of d note?

random_dude

I would say it is leagal so long as you are not making any kind of money or preventing the author from making money like if they sell their tabs. However, even if you mistakenly post a tab that violates any laws as a first offense you will most likeley just get a takedown notice unless you make money then there's a good chance you can be fined. just be careful. The tux guitar community is a good place to post tabs or you can check out Ultimate Guitar.com

beats by dre

Monster and beats by Dr. headphones beats by dre is a big change in the direction of the cheapest beats by dre company and all of the long end of the partnership lady gaga heartbeats work.

The distribution is beats by dre pro the upper end of what monsters, a well known monster turbine pro gold and high-fidelity-am at the end of monster turbine pro copper five years, in collaboration with the beats by dre studio manufacturer. Lessons will remain, but decides not to beats by dre tour renew contract with Monster beats by dre justbeats probably change how I produce beat.

For those of you who find beats by dr dre solo hd beats headphones to find if the plan is the purple beats by dre main reason for their popularity, especially on a monster butterfly style similar to enjoy.

HTC $ 3 million, is the beats by dre studio white owner of the largest share the pace, but the not the only company beats by dre studio red to participate in technology. HP beats by dre solo red beats audio for your laptop, the best quality, sound and is used for their laptops.
Monster Beats Studio Pink Diamond High-Definition Headphones

sdf

I found a Louis Vuitton Outlet webiste ,i am so shocked because they are offering a very very cheap louis vuitton products,so i bought something not long ago.I am a little dispongted when i receive them ,because they are copys of louis vuitton. However ,i am very happy with the quality of the handbags,so i will buy more from Louis Vuitton Online Outlet website.