Tux Guitar

Open Discussion

Subject Exportacion MIDI desde Tuxguitar

Infragilis

Que tal, antes de todo, felicitaciones por este excelente software, espero con ansias la version 1.3, sucede que cuando exporto la tablatura a midi, y luego abro el archivo midi desde el programa Linux multimedia Studio para agregarle samples y esas cosas, se cargan muchos canales de instrumentos vacíos, me explico, tenia una tablatura con 4 instrumentos, pero al importar el midi a LMMS aparecen los 4 canales o pistas o como se diga de instrumentos, pero ademas aparecen otros 12 canales vacios, esto no es un problema muy molesto, pero consideré apropiado comunicarselos, quiza en futuras versiones puedan corregirlo, esto no sucede con otros archivos midi.

Cactus1

Here's a rough translation of the above in case no one felt like translating it(Una transducción a inglés):
Before saying anything else, congratulations for this excellent software, I wait anxiously for version 1.3. It happens that when I export tablature to MIDI and then open it from Linux Multimedia Studio to add samples and such things, there appears many empty MIDI tracks. For example, I had some tablature with four instruments, but upon importing it into LMMS 12 empty tracks and four tracks with the instruments appear. This is isn't a very bothersome problem, but I considered it appropriate to tell you all of it in the hopes that future versions would be free of this problem.

sdf

I am running a Burberry Outlet website, i promise all of our products are real ones, and i can deliver the order to any country .The Discount Burberry Handbags is our main product ,and the Burberry Scarf is hot sale now, anyone come to buy something will get a nice coupon for the first order.