Tux Guitar

Open Discussion

Subject Are there any documentation in reading .gp files?

Noob IT Person

I just wanted to learn how to read guitar pro 5 files programmaticaly. whats the difference of gp 4 and 3 files from 5? i wanted to create a program which also reads gp files but not a guitar tab editor.

Noob IT person 2

you will have better chance of reading Music XML. The currner Guitar pro version can export MusicXML files.

Noob IT Person

whats currner? gp6? I also need the MIDI of GP. i think MXML dont have it. thnks for your reply dude.

NeyNey

Actually I'm pretty interested in this ,I'm pretty good in PHP , so i think about making some online converter from guitar pro to other formats .If there was some way you know.. even just little clue's I'd be grateful for contact at nekyo@hotmail.com or here in this topic.(I just need way to decode file to "readable" format which i could read myself I'm not asking for anything more,thx.) Ofc if I would be successful credits will be given to you guys too.

sdf

The Ray Ban Sunglasses have put the the style for 2012 summer on the market , and they are hot sale now on the store,the rayban fans are really so happy.But we don't know when the Louis Vuitton Sunglasses for 2012 summer will come,the louis vuitton fans are very anxious.

Anonymous

cheap bags with zip fasteners and locks, magnetic buttons and beautiful embellishments can live determined on these designer handbags. Some of the most single varieties of leather are also used for the fabrication of it. cheap designer handbags Equalling fabricated by some of the best designers in the Earth, most of these handbags are perdurable and from Lake Superior quality. cheap handbags These handbags are made of most f. leather, beautiful fabrics and quality embellishments. Even in these Wholesale fashion designer purses in that respect are also lot of chances to aim reproduction unitary so before buying any bag you motivation to acquire a look at the bag and not just agree out the overall condition but also you ought bank check for the marks of authenticity of the cups of tea.