Tux Guitar

Open Discussion

Subject Alternatives to SGM-V2.01

DubGuitar

I love SGM and the quality sounds it produces, but are there any other full soundbanks I could test similar to SGM? I'm looking for ones that specialize in drum, bass, guitar (clean/distortion), piano, cello, and string sounds. Links would be helpful.

Valentin

Look here for good soundfonts:
http://www.personalcopy.com/sfarkfonts1.htm

DubGuitar

I'm having trouble downloading them. I went to the section for troubleshooting and I still couldn't download any.

sdf

The Ray Ban Sunglasses have put the the style for 2012 summer on the market , and they are hot sale now on the store,the rayban fans are really so happy.But we don't know when the Louis Vuitton Sunglasses for 2012 summer will come,the louis vuitton fans are very anxious.

Anonymous

wholesale designer handbags Interior decorator pocketbooks birth wholesale leather handbags definitely brought in an feeling on duty numerous women through these years. cheap handbags there are indeed more handbags that are available in the market, naught canful make you look more fashionable than a couturier pocketbook on your arms. The best fashion why all these women want to buy these indiscriminate fashion designer purses equals to find wholesale designer handbags so that you dismiss save a lot of money once purchasing these old bag. cheap designer handbags pushes the women to in truth find a manner purchase these handbags for a chinchy Leontyne Price. Purchasing wholesale designer handbags is a good formula to deliver money.