Tux Guitar

Open Discussion

Subject bending effect

fusillator

hi, could someone help to get how to write bend in tuxguitar, i've read the contestual help of the effect but i cant figure out how to write exercise 1 at this url: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=96%20licks&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CDMQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2F96-rock-licks.s3.amazonaws.com%2Febook%2F96licks-promo1.pdf&ei=Vzo-T_WlGeX54QS4-ZiuCA&usg=AFQjCNHP1MFJrI2b5GiRo_EQidxHKNAXrA&cad=rja

what value of note i need to use to write the first bend-release, i think to use 2/8 as a legato of 1/8 and 1/8 then use the editor of the bend to timing the release after 1/32 but in that case the bend takes only 1/8, could someone enlight me? if possible send the file of the first exercise to fusillator@gmail.com.

thanks a lot

Luca

Anonymous

Selecting a backpack for teenagers is not an simple thing.cheap designer handbags Teenagers these canticle are actual ambitious and they wish annihilation but the best.designer handbags cheap However, the advanced ambit of handbags accessible in the bazaar has fabricated it absolutely easier for teenagers to baldest the best handbag. They acutely crave added of accidental handbags and beneath formal.cheap handbags If you are a jailbait and are searching for handbags for yourself, you can acquisition them in advanced ambit of colors and designs in the market.
Modifications happen to be occurred by the effortless going of on-line shop.nike air max At beginning, small business just produced in domestic marketplace that it is too high priced to buy genius Nike shoes. As time went on, today, you can effortlessly locate "Nike Shoes Sale" words within the web site whole year round.nike air max 95 They're inexpensive, but sometimes fake, it takes time to indentify the real and fake yourself.

Sac Gucci

Quand nous Sac Gucci aimons shopping sur leur magnifique ! Shopping Gucci Femme Festival mars femmes gracieux paiement recommandé. Sac Gucci Pas Cher Femme est de bonne volonté suggèrent. Maintenant, le sac est chaud vente en ce moment. Gucci Hemme Et vous pouvez en choisir un pour elle. Sacs Gucci a beaucoup vous inattendue surprenez wait for you. Gucci Pas Cher plus mieux avec nous-mêmes, nous Gucci Sac Hobo peut avoir une vie plus heureuse.

sdf

Do you know that there are many Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Online,which offer the very cheap fashion items ,like the Louis Vuitton Handbags,Louis Vuitton scarf,Louis Vuitton shoes and so on.But they are not the original items from LVM.