Tux Guitar

Suggestions

Subject Feature Request: MP3/Ogg Track Support

Jonas Wagner

It would be really cool if it would be possible to add mp3/oggs as backing tracks to tuxguitar which would then be played instead of or together with the midi version of the tab.

Imho this would be a killer feature.

- Jonas

Zac

yeah i agree, that would be pretty cool, would help you leanr a lot faster aswell i think

jony_kalavera

me too.

I came here to propose this as well :-)

Maybe even with some kind of automatic selection feature like if the filename of the tabular is "somesong.*" it will look for "somesone.mp3" and "somesong.ogg". Because if it is done automatically, there wont be a need to save the link to the mp3/ogg in the tabular document. And this makes it more transparent among different filetypes

cheap ghd

Through out the GHD story they have won numerous awards and cheap hair straighteners accolades for the straighteners they manufacture. In 2010 GHD launched the ghd flat iron newest version, the GHD Gold Classic Styler.The Classic Styler which is a standard plate straightener, the Saloon Styler wide plate with extra wide plates GHD Glamour Limited Edition and the Mini Styler a smaller width plate. All the GHD chanel replica bags models are produced with the same craftsmanship and materials for a chanel classic flap quality straightener that will last.The older versions of GHD straighteners, which I birkin handbags first owned, did achieve a higher temperature up to 230 degrees Celsius. However GHD has Hermes Plume lowered the temperature on the new mark 4 model as hair doesn't need to be heated above this temperature to straighten it.A great quality straightener will use fine Hermes birkin replica layers of ceramic baked on to a metal plate. The ceramic tends to chip GHD Precious Gift off on poor quality plates which if used on the hair will really cheapest ghd damage it. This will also mean less damage to hair which is good news if you have fine hair.